With the big 2-6 fast approaching, I am getting more and more calls and texts asking what I want for this year's birthday. Every year, I find my mind coming up blank when I'm put on the spot with this question, so this year, I am putting together a board of items I wouldn't hate unwrapping on my special day.
Message me for my address if you care to send me one of these items (JK... sort of).
1. Object Enthusiast Mug - I already have one of these amazing mugs, but would love another so J and I can both sip homemade Chai lattes in style on our lazy Sunday mornings.
2. Shine Candle Co. in Teakwood & Bay Leaf - I met the founder of Shine Candle Co. at an event in KC, and not only is she the sweetest person ever, she also makes a range of glorious-smelling candles. This scent is my favorite, and I've almost burnt through my current one.
3. Bobino Rubber Cable Wraps - Raise your hand if you're sick of detangling headphones. Yeah, me too. I have been eyeing these little tools to help keep my work bag and carry on better organized, and spare myself the frustration of unraveling ear buds.
4. Stella & Dot Lariat Triangle Necklace - This style is pretty trendy right now, but I find myself being drawn to simple jewelry and could see myself wearing this with everything.
5. Herbivore Ultimate Skin Care Set - Is it just me, or is everyone and their mother Instagramming Herbivore products? Part of me wants to give them a shot to see what all of the hype is about, and you can't hate an at home TREAT YOSELF opportunity.
6. The Little Market Ikat Pillow - Stumbled upon this pillow a few months ago and loved the pop of color with the tassels. Plus, The Little Market only stocks fair trade products, so it helps knowing the pillow was responsibly sourced.
7. Case Study Planter with Stand - Although I can hardly claim to have a green thumb, I do want to have more plants around my home, including a tree of some sort (I've been eyeing a fiddle leaf fig, yucca, or Madagascar dragon tree).
8. Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara - My go-to beauty staple, and therefore I can never have too big of a reserve.
9. Day Designer - I currently have the midyear 2016 version of this planner, and I'm hooked. It helps me stay organized and the format is almost as perfect as if I designed a planner myself.
11. Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat - I recently went to a Kitten Yoga session, and although it was ameowzing, I had a little terror claw the hell out of my mat. Not a biggie, as it was relatively beat up to begin with, but it gave me another push to just purchase a new one.
12. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Balm - To say I am obsessed with this balm is an understatement and a half.
I now realize there are quite a few items on my wishlist, so it's looking like my cupcake will need 12 candles this year. Any other May babies out there asking for some fun gifts?