Everyone has that one friend or relative who seems to spend more time above the clouds than on land. Most of them are traveling for work, but then there are those few lucky a**holes that seem to vacay as often a TSwift changes boyfriends. Although we all envy and secretly hate them at the same time, it is good to embrace their jet-setting lifestyle and get them a gift that will make them (and TSA) happy. Who knows, they might be so psyched about your present that they decide to bring you along for their next trip. Dream big, and gift like a champ.
Side note: I've compiled this list almost entirely with products I own and swear by, so I know they'll be a hit with your recipient! These gifts are perfect for business trips, weekend getaways, or long haul international flights, and help make the "in between" a lot more enjoyable.
1. Henri Bendel Travel Jewelry Case - This little organizer is a godsend, and prevents jewelry from getting lost or damaged in transit. I bought an entire travel set from Henri Bendel earlier this year, and while it is a bit pricey, the quality is fantastic, and they always run promotional offers.
2. Mophie Powerstation XL - Although airports are much better about having outlets, the last thing you want when traveling is to have a dead phone/tablet that you can't pass the time with. Save your friends from the nightmare!
3 Nars Blush - For on-the-go glow. Seriously though, it's great to have on-hand for a little touch up. My personal favorite color is Amour, and it looks great on any skin tone.
4. Vapur Anti-Bottle - My parents got one of these for Jonas, and it is clutch. It's easy to get dehydrated while on-the-go, but not anymore. This pouch is easy to refill and collapses down for easy packing.
5. Cord Organizer Case - Who knew Santa was so damn practical? I don't own one of these currently, but it is high on my wish list.
6. Henri Bendel Passport Cover - Another part of my accessory set. I love the sturdy leather, plus the interior slots are great for stashing your boarding pass and baggage receipt.
7. Travalo Fragrance Atomizer - This tiny lifesaver let's you pump your own perfume or cologne into a travel-sized sprayer. I've had mine for a few years now and it still works perfectly.
8. Packing Cubes - Suitcase look like a tornado struck? Tidy it up. As nerdy as this gift may be, these are amazing for keeping baggage orderly. I love the Ultralight collection from eBags, but there are a ton of different brands out there.
9. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment - I'm obsessed with the Rosé tint. It's perfect for keeping your lips moisturized, plus gives them a subtle pop of color.
10. Aveda Stress-Fix Lotion - For when the baby in 17A is screaming their head off. They'll thank you later.
I should have known that now I would be dying to take a vacation! Hopefully this gave you some present inspiration for the jetsetter in your life.
Image Credit: World Market